- Delivery of assistance through public assistance Programs to eligible persons within the confines of the law.
- Provide social programs designed to alleviate human suffering, 保护儿童, disabled 和 elderly adults.
- Help people in their struggle to become self-sufficient 和 attain a better way of life.
General 服务 Provided:
- Income Maintenance 服务:
- Food 和 营养 服务
- Medical assistance for families with children
- Medical assistance for aged 和 disabled adults
- North Carolina 健康 Choice for children
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program
- Crisis Intervention Program
- Program Integrity Unit
- If you have questions or would like to provide verifications for Medicaid, you can email the information to the central Medicaid email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child Support 服务:
- Full child support services to anyone requesting assistance. There is a small fee for non-public assistance clients.
- Social Work 服务
- Helping families with assessment of social problems, 咨询, 和 intervention as needed to solve difficult situations 和 assure safety of children 和 adults.
DSS Meeting Minutes:
Click Here for the Meeting Minutes Webpage!
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Block Grant FY 2024 和 attachments 公众的注意 和 Detailed LIHEAP Model Plan are available online. Click the links to view the plan 和 submit comments until 9/7/23.
霍金斯五世. Cohen (5:17-cv-00581-FL) Notice
DSS Instructions for 霍金斯五世. Cohen (5:17-CV-581 E.D.N.C.)
P和emic Electronic 好处 (P-EBT) FAQ
North Carolinians Can Apply Online for Help with Energy Costs Beginning Monday, January 4, 2021
公众的注意 SPA 21-0024 (Skilled Nursing Facilities)
Notice to Class of Proposed Settlement of Franklin v. 金斯利
As grocery prices continue to rise, senior citizens can get help filling their baskets. Individuals age 60+ who are balancing a limited income may be eligible to participate in several North Carolina programs that offer food benefits 和 help with common expenses such as utilities, 电话, 和互联网. These programs include food assistance such as NC Food 和 营养 服务 (FNS).
Learn more about the different types of assistance available to you, as well as how to qualify 和 apply, at www.NCDHHS.gov / SeniorResources.